Photo Scavenger Hunt– I’ve done this for the last few years and have just found it again.
1. A “wild heart” – a naturally occurring heart (like the rock above, but it doesn’t have to be a rock)
2. A footprint or pawprint
3. A skeleton, bone or x-ray
4. A book or magazine read during 2016
5. A porch or deck
6. A camper (caravan)
7. A family gathering
8. A drawing, art project, artistic photograph, scrapbook page, greeting card, or art journal page created by you.
9. Someone playing with, in, or around water.
10. A bicycle
11. Fresh produce
12. A window
13. The moon
14. A buffet of food
15. A team logo
16. A map showing a trip taken during the time period
18. A supermarket cart, basket or trolley full of groceries
19. A seasonal cocktail or beverage
20. Someone laughing
21. A photograph of you with a newspaper or calendar page from the time period covered in the Hunt. Note: you may not use a substitute for this item.
Alternatives – if you’re having trouble finding any of the above, you may substitute from this list (but you may not substitute for item #21):
alternative 1: a lighthouse
alternative 2: a baby (human or animal)
Let me know if you have any questions. Also, if you’re new to my blog or the hunt, let me know.
I’ve just joined instagram – https://www.instagram.com/twinmumuk/ if anyone else is and now I hope to post some photos on there!